You will give your patients ample time to respond and also prepare consultation or questions they might have for you. You can include also instructions and explanations that they can take time to read and understand. Your ability to communicate and follow-up with your patients and all health providers involved in their care, has a real impact on patient care. Questionnaires via mobile messaging are a useful addition to face-to-face encounters, not a remplacement.
Each practitioner often has his own process and questions, therefore you can build your own medical forms ! You may as well want to begin with our pre-built questionnaires, such as intake forms, anamnesis, pre- and post-surgery, follow-up, prevention for obesity, mental health or others, functional and pain evaluations etc.
It takes you only 10 seconds to send a medical form to your patient. You’ll receive the results directly in the health record in your Medicapp Pro software and app. Additionally, prior questions have the potential to make a consultation more focused, efficient and effective. Saved minutes will give you more time for patient care and get straight to the « pain points » of your patients.
You deliver an incredible patient experience
- build your own questionnaires or start with 150 pre-built forms
- send a form to your patients easily by email or by SMS
- all answered and communications are documented in patients’ electronic health records
- no patient portal, no installation by patient is required and no login credentials or passwords to remember
- All generations of people actually read text messages. In fact, more than 90 percent of people read a text message within the first 3 minutes of receiving it (MobileSquared research firm, updated in May 2020),
- Easy to use for a patient – no portals, apps, or login credentials needed.,
- It gives patient ample time to respond and prepare consultation.
Clic to enlarge images.
Read more about Medicapp Pro features : digital health record, Health Cloud, secure team communication, medical forms via email or SMS, photos and charts…